How To Choose A
Webinars are an ever increasing medium, with over 60% of companies using them as a part of their content marketing strategy. With this being said, the number of webinar providers is also increasing. You have more choice and therefore more say in what you will get from your webinar provider.
To help you choose the best webinar provider, we have put together a list of 9 questions that you should ask webinar providers before making your decision.
So, Where Do You Start?
Before we get stuck in, to make navigation easy for you guys, we have made a brief content list:
1. Can I Poll My Audience?
Interacting with your audience is a great way to maintain engagement throughout your event, and polls are a great way to do this.
Before asking about this, think about how you would like the polling to work so that you have a good idea of what it is you need. Then, you can look at the types of polling offered by the webinar provider and see who matches your needs more closely. It’s important to check:
- If the polls obstruct the view of the webinar.
- Whether the response options allow the use of standard grammar.
- If they allow for multiple response types.
2. What Kind Of Reports Do I Get?
Ultimately, one of the main reasons for running a webinar is to gather data on potential leads. Don’t settle for email address and name details, find out which part of your webinar drives the most interest or what turns viewers off . For example, the streamGo platform provides insights into everything from attendee engagement scores, all the way to whether the webinar has an individual’s full attention.
Before you commit to a webinar provider, sit down and think about the data that you really want to recieve following an event, and compare this to the data offered by the webinar provider.
Some of the data insights you might want to consider from your provider may include:
- No. of views on your registration page.
- Registration data.
- Attendee data.
- Which attendees asked questions.
- Who clicked other links to more resources.
- Engagement score.
- Hottest leads.
- Finally, whether the data will be integrated into your CRM so that it is in the same place as your other data. Check out streamGo’s data integrations here.