Why Should I Broadcast My Conference Online?
How and why brands can benefit from live stream conference webcasts.
Increase your conference audience and ROI with a live streaming webcast.
Download eBook: Why Should I Broadcast my Conference Online?
In this eBook, we’ll explain how online broadcasting can help your business, how to do it and what to watch out for.
With webcasting, audience members who are unable to make it to your event in person can still watch keynote speakers, influencer panels and engage in other features in much the same way as they would in person.
By making your event available online, you can attract a whole new audience and expose your brand and your sponsors to more people than ever before. This takes you from working within the confines of a venue to having a potentially huge new revenue stream that increases long-term ROI.
In this eBook we’ll discuss the benefits and potential for your business, as well as the risks and key watch-outs to make sure your event goes off without a hitch.
With over ten years’ experience producing conference webcasts for global brands, FTSE100 companies, and numerous other businesses, we know a thing or two about how to maximise every opportunity to reach and engage a wider audience.
Key takeaways from this ebook:
Conference Webcasting: How Brands Benefit
- Generating revenue using webcasting through a number of different channels
- How your webcast can continue to drive traffic and revenue long after the event.
- Measuring the Impact – How to use webcasting to analyse and report on the success of your event.
Conference Webcasting: Risks and Concerns
- Will filming a webcast impact on the conference?
- Will webcasting the conference deter in-person attendees?
Conference Webcasting: How it Works
- Content Planning – how to maximise the potential of your conference webcast with careful planning of online content.
- Marketing: before, during and after – how to generate interest and create a buzz around your event.
- Choosing the Right Platform – what to look for and what to avoid when choosing your webcasting platform.